Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bohrok Reapers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

(Bohrok was one of my characters whose bio got deleted. Therefore, I shall put it back up, but I need to completely redo it... I know it's long, sorry DX She also has a new Shadow Death code that I'll get, along with the others, asap)

Name: Bohrok
Theme: None yet
Quote: Undecided
Birthdate: Unknown
Nicknames: None
Mob: Reapers

Relations:
Dash, mate, Kusuma
Makuta, grandfather, Pancake
Galaxy, grandmother, Pancake, deceased
Gahdok, father, Pancake, dispersed
Cahdok, mother, Pancake, dispersed
Kal, litter brother, Meerkats
Va, litter sister, Pancake
Note: Family is extensive, too many to mention

Description
To be added later

History
Bohrok was born a Shadow Death. She was born into the group and knows it well. She gets along well with her littermates and they work as a team. She's known as being one of Makuta's first granddaughters, as well as her sister Va. She later left to be a spy for the group.

Personality
Bohrok is sinister and evil. She carries the naturally evil gene that occurs in her mob. She is very violent and vicious and likes being that way. She enjoys torturing her victims. She can also be very stubborn and adamant, focusing on her goal and nothing else. But she is still very fond to her mate. Bohrok is very loyal, but she will also fake her loyalty too... Bohrok adores evil pups and wants have a surviving litter of her own one day.

Last edited by Pancake on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow O.O she has a HUGE family XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

No kidding! xD How do you keep up with that Pancake?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I has Shadow Death namelist. O.O They have an extensive history, and that's where it come from... That's why it's so long. Not to mention Makuta, Rahkshi, and Thorner have all gone roving previously.

I actually forgot one or two...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh, and some of them are on Linklu, so that should explain things. Alot are also pups that have been killed because Makuta didn't like them.

But we all know now that Makuta has too many kids.
Back to top Go down

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

i might bring Chrsanthemum here idk yet
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 pm

I noticed you said that Werewolf was her uncle. Werewolf was actually a female.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

Oh crap. Sorry, I got confused while typing it... I knew that, I'll change it later...

Actually I'll shorten the whole thing. DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bohrok Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohrok Reapers   Bohrok Reapers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bohrok Reapers
Page 1 of 1