Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah just introducing myself.

Go down 
+2
Pancake
Darkchu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkchu

Darkchu

Yeah just introducing myself.  Empty
PostSubject: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

While not entirely new to RPing, I'm a little rusty to doing it on forums. So I think I'll just look around a bit for now. Get the feel of things.

Nice site design btw.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey Elec. :3 You know me. X3

Welcome to Desert Warriors. Feel free to get used to things... I actually did that before I started roleplaying meerkats. If you need help, as I said, feel free to ask me, or any of the others, we're friendly.

Love the avatar! 8D
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey there, welcome to the Desert Warriors! Take your time to get used to things, I did that too when I first joined. Like Pancake said, if you need any help, ask anyone, we'll be willing to give you a hand. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Hello, Darkchu Smile Welcome to Desert Warriors :3 I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site mods. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us for help. We'd be glad to show you how things work on the site Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Hey Darkchu! Welcome to Desert Warriors! Hope you have fun! Very Happy
I'm Dipsy Very Happy Like the others said, feel free to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 am

Welcome to Desert Warriors Darkchu. Hope you enjoy looking around the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 am

welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Welcome to the site. ^^ I'm Ozzkat, though feel free to call me that or either of its variations, Ozz or Ozzy- I'll respond to any of 'em. :3 Nice to meet you, and enjoy the site! [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah just introducing myself.    Yeah just introducing myself.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah just introducing myself.
Page 1 of 1