Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unity, Duty, Destiny and History

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Unity, Duty, Destiny and History Empty
PostSubject: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Name: Unity
Theme: Undecided
Quote: Undecided
Birthdate: ???
Nicknames: None Yet
Mob: Oreos

Relations:
Duty Oreos, brother and littermate
Destiny Oreos, sister and littermate
History Oreos, brother and littermate
Maple Oreos, adoptive mother

Description
Unity is normal sized. She's very streamlined, this allows her to be very agile, elegent, and flexible. She is strong though, you wouldn't want to underestimate her in any case. Unity is a very light bluish gray color with blue eyes. Her stripes are a little darker than her main fur color. Her underbelly is lighter and she has one darker-colored paw.

History
The four pups were born into a small splinter group. This group originated in a cruel one, but they didn't agree with it so they splintered off... However, eventually the members began to die off, right around the time the pups were old enough to forage. Therefore, they were involved in the daily duties of the group and helped out, making them a little more mature, and responsible. However, eventually they are attacked by a wild group, at which point the Oreos find them...

Personality
She's the kind one of the litter. But she still has fighting ability. She's rather streamlines and agile. She hates to be away from her siblings and will help them in any situation. She has a belief she was born with along the lines of teamwork and staying together to succeed, and act as one to accomplish their goals and overcome obstacles.. She's very close to her siblings and may be insecure at first, but gradually comes to trust and love all of her mob members.

Name: Duty

Relations:
Unity, sister and littermate
Destiny, sister and littermate
History, brother and littermate
Maple, adoptive mother

Description
Duty has a stocky build, and is is a bit bigger than his siblings, but only slightly. Duty is a reddish-brown meerkat. His paws are a darker color, but his 'socks' go higher than his brother's. His stripes are slightly darker. His belly is lighter in color. His eyes are a red-brown color.

History
The four pups were born into a small splinter group. This group originated in a cruel one, but they didn't agree with it so they splintered off... However, eventually the members began to die off, right around the time the pups were old enough to forage. Therefore, they were involved in the daily duties of the group and helped out, making them a little more mature, and responsible. However, eventually they are attacked by a wild group, at which point the Oreos find them...

Personality
He's very brave, heroic, and serious. He's the kind of pup that's mature for his age. He is very protective of Unity and Destiny. Eventually he's protective of the rest of the group as well. He's particularly passionate about remaining courageous, making sure each meerkat pulls its weight for the survival of the group, and doing their job, and staying responsible. Of course, being a pup, he will play, but as he grows older that playfulness disappears. He will eventually be stricter towards pups than normal. He's also a bit impulsive.

Name: Destiny

Relations:
Duty, brother and littermate
History, brother and littermate
Maple, adoptive moth

Description
Destiny is normal in size, although she is a bit stocky for a female. Destiny is lighter in color than a normal meerkat... Like her siblings she has slightly lighter stripes, but lacks the lighter belly. She has one white paw and purple eyes.

History

Personality
Destiny is the curious one of the four pups. She is a bit more childish than the others, but she is very hopeful, and looks for her purpose in life... She does tend to be a bit adamant. She focuses on her goal intently and pays little attention to anything else. She should learn to be more like Unity, in working together, or Duty, focusing on responsibilities, or History, learning from her experiences. But one must remember, Destiny focuses on who she is, her worth and talents, and how she can help the mob. Destiny tends to get easily excited, or frightened easily. (I'll develop her more over time)

Name: History

Relations:
Duty, brother and littermate
Destiny, sister and littermate
Maple, adoptive mother

Description
History is on the smaller side of all his littermates, but don't let his size be his underestimate. He has a lean, sleek body. His coat is a dark shade of pale gray, and his stripes are just slightly darker. History has bluish gray eyes that are pools of knowledge and understanding. He has lighter belly fur and paws.

History

Personality
History is a male. He'll eventually end up being the wiser of the four pups. He's very logical, thinking before acting, and calm. He learns well from his experiences, and although the bad ones may be traumatic, he uses them to prevent mistakes in the future. He's a very fast learner. He may point out his siblings' faults and be a little too judgemental at times, but he's reliable.

Last edited by Pancake on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Very interesting. I like them all X3 And I adore they're discriptions. They're gorgious :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Same X3

Eh, I'm just gonna say 3 months, so we can introduce them now... *goes to do that*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Can't wait to start playing Duty. He's gonna be a fun character to play as. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Of course Smile Feel free to bring them in now if you want.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 am

So cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 pm

I suck at graphics, so I'm just going to describe History verbally.

History is on the smaller side of all his littermates, but don't let his size be his underestimate. He has a lean, sleek body. His coat is a dark shade of pale gray, and his stripes are just slightly darker. History has bluish gray eyes that are pools of knowledge and understanding. He has lighter belly fur and paws.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 pm

I actually already came up with a design for him already, which is in the link, but I suppose I can change it...

I'm gonna redo all of the designs I decided.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 pm

I actually like that one better, but for some reason I pictured him in the gray fur color scheme. Maybe just that, but, switch to gray?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Ok... I think I will kinda follow what you posted though.

I will be redoing all of them, I think of the Virtue Pups as a set and therefore they must be similar. Their fur colors will all be different, as will their eye colors and eye patches... Stripe pattern will be the same though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok, I edited the Relations and Descriptions for each. I'll be using the name Legend for something else.

Here are the new designs, I'm too lazy to upload them to dA right now...

Unity, Duty, Destiny and History VirtueMeerkats
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

They're cute :3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

I love History's! They are all beautiful! :3

Could you maybe do my charrie designs for me? I fail.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Sure, I can do yours for you. :3 I'll look at the bios you have up. Any I have questions on I'll ask you about.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Could you give me a list of your characters?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:46 pm

It's in my siggie, most of them. I'll PM it to you, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unity, Duty, Destiny and History   Unity, Duty, Destiny and History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unity, Duty, Destiny and History
Page 1 of 1