Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Boomslang halts foraging as he heard the terrifying screech of a bird of prey and averts his eyes from the ground to see a martial eagle (I'm assuming that's what it could be Razz) soaring in the sky off in the distance. Instinctively, he flattens himself against the ground, his eyes locked on the enormous carnivorous bird and his heart pounding against his chest, transfixed by this deadly predator. At the sound of sharp toned distress calls coming from the same direction the martial eagle is in, Boomslang rears up on his hind legs and looks in the direction the frantic calls came from. Those calls sounded like they came from the same direction the martial eagle is in. Someone must be in danger. Willing to risk his life for who ever may be in grave peril, Boomslang sprints toward the calls. He hopes the Comets get to these imperiled meerkats before the martial eagle does. He's unaware the imperiled meerkats are actually Squeak and Pikachu and that a rover had come to their aid.

Karma rears up on her hind legs as she heard the martial eagle, followed by distress calls coming from the same direction. The sight of the martial eagle strikes fear in her and she becomes petrified. She's desperate to know who's life is in extreme danger but she can't move at the moment. She's unaware Squeak, Pikachu and Boomingthunder, a rover who came to their aid, are the ones emitting the distress calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Boomingthunder sees Pikachu stand in front of Squeak protectively. He then goes to their aide and stands in front of them. On his hind legs only the top of his head is visible. The eagle swooped down at him, he ducked in side the bushes and let out more distress and warning calls. He was warning Squeak and Pikachu to stay back. Good thing he had ducked the Eagle landed in the sand, hard and it looks like it hurt itself while it landed awkwardly. The eagle took off but it only got a few feet from the ground before it came crashing down again. Boomingthunder let out a growl at it. Still emitting calls to the Comets. But when he saw the Eagle take off soaring into the skies once more, if flew off, awkwardly it's wing injured. He stopped emitting alert cries, but Squeak however kept letting out distress signals.

ooc: Lawl I'm evil to the Eagle XD, No eating for it tonight Smile Good thing for the meerkats though.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Jet beamed a smile up at Topaz as she nuzzled him. Praise from her was highly cherished in the heart of the young pup and he returned the affection by rubbing his head against her.

Having caught the beetle, Sanders paraded it proudly back in his mouth and set it down on the floor before Topaz. Nudging it closer to her paws, he noticed his younger brother eyeing the shiny black carapace. Knowing that both Jet and Topaz deserved the find before he did, Sanders was about to walk away to begin digging again but suddenly caught the sound of terrifying screech of the Martial Eagle.

Unaware of the danger that some of the family were in, Sanders stopped and stood on his hind legs in an attempt to block Topaz and his younger brother. Although he may only be small himself he might be enough of a distraction if the bird came their way.

Terrified at the cry of the aerial predator, Jet dashed under Topaz’s front paws and huddled against her unknowing why to flee too.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Hearing the screech, Jupiter looked around. That was when she took notice that both Squeak and Pikachu were missing. Panicked, she began to search for her adoptive daughter and Pikachu. She prayed the eagle didn't get them. However, she hears faint cries and she took off toward them, thinking it was Squeak crying for help.

The eagle's screech snaps Puzzle out of it and he was instantly on guard. Then he feels guilty for letting his emotions distract him. But he'll worry about that later. He began to scan the skies for any signs of the eagle.

Dropping a beetle she found, Nashita heard the screech and was rushing over to a nearby adult for protection and comfort.

Topaz smiled down at Jet. When she also hears the eagle, she tenses. She stands protectively over young Jet. She won't allow that bird to take him away! Even if cost her own life, she'll defend him with everything she had. She looked around, trying to locate the eagle. She notices Sanders attempting to protect herself and Jet. She panics a little, and tried to find the eagle. She didn't want to loose either males and would lay down her own life to ensure they both survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Boomingthunder had noticed the danger had past and he let out a small chatter to Squeak to let her know the danger had come and gone. The eagle had given up and flown off with an injured wing and an empty stomach.

Squeak stopped her chatter and looked up at Boomingthunder.

Boomingthunder looked over at Pikachu reassuring him too, that the Eagle had went. He picked up Squeak in his mouth by the scruff of her neck. He then nudged Pikachu along. Together they all stepped out of the bush they had been hiding in. He stood on his hind legs and saw the Comets mob and if he could see them...then surely they too could see him off in the distance.

Last edited by Flowerthedesertrose on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Pikachu growls at the hawk from a distance before following BoomingThunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:28 pm

OCC: it is me i can't log in to my account for some reason so sorry if i made another one and i wondered if i could make my posts larger because well...i am a very good role player...when not bored

Horrendous woke up feeling groggy a bolt hole was not a very good choice to sleep in for him.

Aaron wakes up feeling happy and chirps with a proud voice
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Hearing the alarm calls, Cloud Catcher jumps up and scans the area. Cautiously, he starts towards the calls, keeping an eye out for any danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Once Boomslang arrives on the scene, he notices Boomingthunder gingerly carrying Squeak by the scruff and Pikachu walking beside him. He’s horrified to discover the meerkats the martial eagle was circling over were Pikachu, Squeak and the unrecognizable meerkat. He had no idea Pikachu and Squeak strayed from the group. He exhales a sigh of relief, glad to see they’re okay, especially Pikachu and Squeak. Thank the heavens they aren‘t hurt, or worse, dead! It’s obvious fate had showed them mercy. Turning his attention to the male, he bobs his head with curiosity. Hey, who’s the male accompanying them? He guesses the stranger happened to be in the vicinity when the martial eagle was bearing down on the surely frightened pups and risked his own life to save them. What an incredible and selfless act of courage! It’s because of him Pikachu and Squeak were able to escape the life threatening situation with their lives. If Boomingthunder hadn’t had been in the vicinity, Pikachu and Squeak would’ve faced certain death. Even though he doesn’t know Boomingthunder and what he’s capable of, Boomslang approaches the strange male, brushing against his legs as a way of praising him and thanking him for saving 2 young Comet lives.

Karma arrives on the scene a little after Boomslang, also horrified to discover the imperiled meerkats were actually Pikachu and Squeak. Pikachu?! Squeak!? How did they....Oh no, they must’ve strayed from the group while most of the adults were foraging. She’s not angry about them surreptitiously sneaking off though, she’s just glad to know they made it out of their terrifying ordeal alive. Noticing the unrecognizable male accompanying them, Karma tips her head to the side with curiosity. Who’s he? Could he be reason why Pikachu and Squeak are alive? If so, he definitely deserves a reward for his selfless act of courage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Boomingthunder sets Squeak on the sandy ground and then seeing Boomslang come over to him he lays down submissively, knowing if he wanted to join the mob he'd have to act non-threatening. He had already saved the lives of two of their pups, he should be excepted with a hero's welcome but he was playing on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

ooc: I know you must be totally confused on what's going on here Brains/Hunte890 so I'll explain it to you. The Comets are away from their burrow foraging. Pikachu and Squeak, Flowerthedesertrose's pup character who was accepted into the mob on the previous RP day, strayed dangerously far from the mob while pursuing a gecko. A martial eagle appeared, threatening to take Pikachu and Squeak's lives. Boomingthunder, Flowerthedesertrose's rover, happened to be in the vicinity and risked his life to safe Pikachu and Squeak. The Comets are currently arriving on the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

Boomingthunder sets Squeak on the sandy ground and then seeing Boomslang come over to him he lays down submissively, knowing if he wanted to join the mob he'd have to act non-threatening. He had already saved the lives of two of their pups, he should be excepted with a hero's welcome but he was playing on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm

ooc: You don't have to post the same thing twice. Since Night plays both dominants, I'm sure she'll respond eventually. You just have to learn to be patient and it's not like anyone ignored your post. I'm sure they read it. Not everyone is going to reply right away. Anyways, I'm gonna wait for Night to post before having my characters react.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:07 pm

((OOC: Gah, sorry. This heat is killing me (That's what I get for living in CA), and it also causes me to loose some of my motivation on most things. Dx))

Jupiter soon arrives on the scene, worried sick. However, she sees both Squeak and Pikachu are unharmed, seeming because of Boomingthunder. She nuzzles the two pups, just relieved they were unharmed. But she gives the two a scowl, not happy with them wandering off. But, they were safe and that's what matters. She looked over at the young male, who was showing submission. She looked around and calls for Puzzle.

Puzzle responds to Jupiter's calls and rushes over, at first worried he would be witnessing a dead pup. As he saw everyone, he's relieved no one seemed hurt. He slows to a trot and approaches, noticing Boomingthunder. Had he protected Squeak and Pikachu? What a noble male! To protect pups who wasn't even his own, and also he was also an outsider, making it even more noble. He scent marks Boomingthunder, welcoming him to the Comets.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Boomslang smiles pleasingly as Boomingthunder is accepted into the Comets. He feels the noble nomad deserves the luxury of residing in this mob. After saving the lives of 2 pups that weren’t even his own and belong to a mob that would typically try to kill him for trespassing and being uncomfortably close to their pups, he’s shown that he’d put others’ needs before his own, regardless of whether they were friend or foe. How noble and selfless of him indeed! Boomslang hero-worships this courageous male for his heroic deed. Boomingthunder certainly has the potential to become a phenomenal and valuable member to Comets.

Karma definitely approves of Boomingthunder becoming a mob member. By saving the lives of Pikachu and Squeak, he’s proven to be worthy of acceptance. She’s eager to become acquainted with this hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm

ooc: Sorry got carried away in the rp moment XD

bic: Boomingthunder submissively let Puzzle scent mark him, if he could play his cards right, one day he might become the dominate male of the Comets, maybe. But that day was far far away right now he was just happy to be left into a mob that would normally try to rip him to shreds. He always did have a soft side for pups even if they weren't part of his old mob or his own. He couldn't have let Squeak or Pikachu face the deadly danger alone, and that was a fact.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc: That's alright. We've all done it before XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Aaron runs as quick as he can to where The Comets was, he was running like he was being chased by a predator. The Pup's tiny, cute eyes found Boomslang easily, he smiled with mischief he quickly jumped on his brother from another mother and then growled with all his might "Who's the stranger, and why is everybody looking at him like he is a hero well whatever he did i can do it better!" Aaron then got off Boomslang and walked to the new recruit, he looked at his ears and smiled he quickly tried to climb on the male not knowing that he could get in trouble for disturbing The Comet's new precious hero.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Boomslang emits a startled squeak simultaneously with his muscles tensing up as he felt something heavy land on his back. Realizing it was only the impish Aaron, he relaxes, but gives him a scowl for scaring the life out of him. Stinging scorpions! Don't do that! You scared me half to death! In response to your question, that outsider male over there is named Boomingthunder. Everyone is praising him because he saved Pikachu and Squeak's lives from a martial eagle, 2 pups that weren't even his own. He risked his life for a rival mob's pups. Talk about noble and bold! His eyes seem to gleam with admiration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Aaron smiles at what Boomslang says but the smile quickly fades away and he stop disturbing the male, he lookes at Boomslang's eyes oh how he hated how Boomslan loved the hero's always. The Pup then gives a large laugh he falls down on his back rolling "That's funny...A Martial Eagle he could not have done that and even if he did i could have done it as a one month old pup." Aaron then quickly jumps on Boomslang trying to wrestle him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Boomslang rolled his eyes while emitting a scoff. He thinks Aaron is full of himself. It's impossible for a juvenile meerkat to succeed at a rescue mission alone. If it were him saving the pups and not Boomingthunder, Aaron would've ended up getting himself killed. He would've died in vain as the 2 pups he was attempting to rescue would also be killed, but at least he'd die trying to save the pups' lives which is considered noble in a sense. Boomslang comes out of his thoughts about the superior Aaron when he's knocked to the ground by the larger male's tackle. He attempts to pin his pretend adversary down.

ooc: I just checked Aaron's age. He's a little over 5 months, a juvenile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

Boomingthunder narrowed his eyes at Aaron. He doubted that juvenile meerkat could save these pups if they should wonder off again. He looked down at Squeak and Pikachu with a serious look as if to tell them to stay closer to the mob while foraging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Pikachu looks up at Boomingthunder and nods... He'll stay close next time and make sure his friend Squeak does too. However, Pikachu glances at Aaron and rolls his eyes. He was just full of hot air...

Ribaldi glares at the newcomer. He wouldn't be any different from the rest and therefore would be seen as an enemy... Regardless of bravery...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Karma scoffs at Aaron, doubting he would've succeeded at saving Pikachu and Squeak from the martial eagle alone. He wouldn't stand a chance against such an enormous bird of prey. No doubt he'd face certain death by its lethal talons. She loves the juvenile to death but sometimes his huge ego can be over the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Aaron smile feeling very proud of himself right now, The Young Juvenile then suddenly strated growling for no reason he wanted to check how his growl sounded now. It sounded pretty decent he slowly walked to Karma and started slowly groomig her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next