Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dipsy's Drawings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

Hehe, thanks. ^^ I've been drawing since I was 10 years old. So, I've had tons of practice. x3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 am

Yay I did some fakemon art! ^.^

This is a picture of the main characters for our comic. Joey and her partner (who is currently unnamed). It was a gift for my friend, cause the partner (one of my Fakemon designs named Kise) is her character but she's having trouble naming him. So I drew her a picture of him and Joey for inspiration. (If anyone has any name suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Very Happy )

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 4htyzk

This was another gift for my friend. She asked me to draw her a picture of Terra, one of our characters for the comic. She's a member of another exploration team who become good friends with Joey and the partner. (Although I'm a bit unsure of her importance at this stage.)

I'm actually super happy with how the colour came out in this. Although it looks better on the page; my scanner messes up colour.

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 2q8xag0
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Those are some cute fakemon. x3 I've made tons in the past, I should dig around for them. Me and a close friend attempted to make our own region and such, but we lost interest eventually and called it quits.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Awwwz X3 They're absolutely adorable. I especially like the one that resembles a Tryceratops (not sure if that's the correct spelling xP)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks Very Happy
@Night: I know, coming up with a region and stuff is time consuming. I actually went through my old drawing files, found all my old fakemon and redesigned them.

@Yoshkat: I'm glad you like Terra the Fernyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:43 pm

No kidding. xD We learned that the hard way, but we made a lot of Fakemon up. I'm gonna dig around for the sprites me and her made of 'em, they're on my Photobucket account some where. xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Cool 8D If you find them, I'd love to see them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Aha, I found two of 'em. My made up Grass starter and my made up Water starter. =D I love these two to pieces. My friend made up the Fire Starter, I'll have to poke around for that one. Some of the best sprites we made. ^^

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Pokemon_Info15Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Pokedex_Info3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm

OMG I WANT THAT GRASS STARTER! 8D It is soooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!! I love cats, and I always thought they never made enough cat pokemon.

The fire starter in our Fakedex is a cat, called Flitten. 8D Hooray for cat pokemon!

I have some of my fakemon designs scanned onto my computer. Should I upload them here?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Haha, thanks. x3 I love Purrvine too. ^^ If it existed in the game, I'd get it for sure. =3 Yeah, they need more cat Pokemon. That, and also a dolphin Pokemon. xP

Hehe, sounds cute. Ours is sorta a mix of a cat, lion, and a fox I believe... Its been a few years. xD

And yesh, show us MOAR! =D I love Fakemon, some look even more epic than the official ones. Nintendo should seriously let the fans try designing Pokemon for them. xD

Here's another Fakemon I'm super proud of. x3

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Pokedex_Info5

Me and my friend also made up a new type for our made up region, Light Type Pokemon. :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

I had planned to make a set of Fakemon too.

Funny, my water starter is a cat. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I used to draw fakemon :3 One of them was an evolved form or Raichu X3

I absolutely love your fakemon Night and Dipsy. They're so adorable and awesome looking.

Hee hee, what a coincedance, I'm a cat person as well X3 I volunteer at a cat shelter every Sunday. I love all the cats there so much, I'm tempted to bring them all home XD Unfortunately, my elderly cat wouldn't be impressed O.O
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

@Night: Cool Very Happy I love it. It is soo cute.

My friend actually designed a dolphin pokemon (they're called Kailph, Cyolph and Tsulph) I don't have any drawings on me, but I could ask if I could burrow one of hers if you'd like to see it. Very Happy
And I agree. The fakemon fans come up with are usually cooler than the official ones. (I don't know about you, but I wasn't a huge fan of the black and white pokedex.)

I often wondered why they never made a light type. But, according to my friend, it is because the Psychic type are meant to be the Light type.

@Pancake: Lol, Pancake. XD I bet it's really cute. I'd love to see it 8D

@Yoshkat: That is really cool. I could never work at a cat shelter cause I'd end up taking them all home. I'd also be really sad if we had to put one down. We got our cat, Miss Boots, from a cat shelter. As well as Jack and Bruno.

I'm trying to upload my fakemon but Tinypic is having issues at the moment >.<
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Dispy: Yeah, some of the Black and White Pokemon don't look as good as most. However, I do like Snivy and such, it does look kind of cool. And ooooo, they did? I'd love to see those dolphin Fakemon, I'm a dolphin fan. xD And yes, Nintendo needs to let the fans do the Pokemon designing. >D

Pancake: Hehe, cool Pancake. A water type that's a cat... Ahhh, the ironic things behind that. xD

Yoshkat: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So lucky, I'd love to volunteer at a shelter, I'm a huge animal lover. x3

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

@ Dipsy: Yeah, it's easy to become attached to them, especially if they have a sweet disposition. Luckily, the shelter I volunteer at doesn't put down the cats if they're not adopted. They just remain at the no kill shelter. Sometimes they send them to pet stores to be adopted or people come to the main shelter to adopt them. Awww ^.^ I remember seeing a picture of Miss Boots, it was so cute X3

@ Night: Animals are awesome X3 You could probably could if there are any in your area. Some of them offer non profit volunteer work.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Miss Boots is all big now ^.^ I took a video of her last night playing with water, and if I figure out how to, I'll post it here.

I'm glad your shelter doesn't put down cats. I think the shelter we went to does, but that's cause it gets over crowded really quickly. I know when we went to get Boots it was full of cats :/
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 am

I've been having issues with Tinypic recently so it's taken me a while to get these uploaded. :/

Anyway, these are some of my fakemon designs.

These are my meerkat ones Very Happy If you can't read the writting, let me know and I'll type it out.
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 2prry46

I have more, and I'll post them when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 am

Aww cute meerkat fakemon Dipsy, I love their designs and that the last evolutionary forms could be named after Flower and Zaphod X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

So adorable ^.^ The original meerkat fakemon is so cute ^w^ I love the evolution designs also :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 am

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want one of those! =D
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 am

Thanks guys Very Happy These were my first Fakemon in this Fakedex, so they are very special to me. ^.^

And yes, Maybelline. Very Happy Flowdred and Zulophus were both named after Flower and Zaphod.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:28 am

These are the rest of my fakemon that I have scanned. I have more, and when I scan them I'll post them here:
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 2i7wl0m
^ Flitten, Flarecal and Blazion.
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 28iybcx
^Tazil, Vandimon and Cheleo.
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Rblhz8
^ Bloomy, Raleef and Florbit.
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 3599yts
^Flear, Flearin and Katix.
Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 Mvjjn4
^Belloro, Musa and Phron.

For Night: These are my friend's dolphin pokemon Very Happy I didn't draw them, they were drawn by her.

Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 3344ylu

Since the writing is a bit hard to read, I'll type it out:

No. 052 Kailph
Horn Dolphin Pokemon.
Water Type.
This playful pokemon loves attention from humans and pokemon.
Evolution: Cyolph at lv. 20.

No. 053 Cyolph
Horn Dolphin Pokemon.
Water Type.
This pokemon can easily bond with trainers, and when they do the two are inseperable.
Evolution: Tsulph at lv. 40.

No. 054 Tsulph
Horn Dolphin Pokemon.
Water Type.
It is a very fast pokemon and it's fins make it very agile. It is a friendly pokemon but can be a fierce fighter. It will protect it's trainer at any cost.

Evolution: None.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 am

Awww they're so cute :3 OMG Flear reminds me so much of Pikachu *Pikachu fangirl squeal* XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Very awesome!

And now I'm gonna go dolphin fangirl for a brief moment... OMG, Dolphin Pokemon, so awesome and cute, I want one, eeeeeeeeeeeee! *Calms down.* Okay, I'm calm again. xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks Very Happy
Yeah I get that Flear looks like Pikachu a lot >.< Pikachu is my favourite pokemon too.

I'm glad that you like the dolphin pokemon, Night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Drawings   Dipsy's Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dipsy's Drawings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3