Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Cleanup

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

These are the ones I plan to get rid of:

Nukpana
Keeko
Mikeyal
Ring of Fire
Rohana
Kekipi

Possibly more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm tempted to adopt someone but I vowed to myself that I'd stick to what I have permanently. It's just so hard to resist temptation some times XD

So now the Willows are DM-less. I was thinking Tank could take over but I have plots that require him to remain a subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Keeko is Dipsy's though, unless she gave Keeko away for good. Did she?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

I know. In the list of characters she would continue playing, Keeko wasn't mentioned, so...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

He was on Dipsy's list of one's she wanted to temporary disperse so maybe is Pancake wishes the same a DM change at Willows might be in the group's best interest so we don't lose activty in the mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah, we need a DM so Phantom can be accepted into the Willows. And other future males.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

For now, Buckeye can take up the responsiblility of accepting both genders until we figure out who will be the next Willows DM.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

I have plans for Bravo and 2 DMs already, so Bravo's out. What's another active subordinate male in that mob?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 pm

I think Night's character Phantom and Flower's character Tyler are the only other active subordinate males, well will be for Phantom :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 pm

I could bring Midnight to the Willows and have him do it... Possibly. If no one else wants to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Go ahead Pancake Smile Both my Willow males have plots so they're out as well, and I'm covering Buckeye until Meerkats4life returns, so I wouldn't be able to play 2 dominants in the same mob.
Back to top Go down

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol Tyler Would be a bad DM
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Pancake or Night, I think. Flower just said Tyler would be a bad DM. lol.
Back to top Go down

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 pm

He would he To Inexpericed
And im Gonna Have him Leave or Kill him Or Disapear Anyway
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm adding Badru and Aruna to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cleanup   Character Cleanup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Cleanup
Page 1 of 1