Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rover: Jevati

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Rover: Jevati Empty
PostSubject: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Name: Jevati
Female
Age 1 year
Her mother was evicted because of her litter. The other mob treasured her. But her mother took her litter with her. She is the only survivor. Her mother perished but know she is a rover.
Personality independant and fierce
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Interesting. I always find "roving" females more exciting, I dunno why X3 Probably because they're usually permanent solitary lives are more dangerous. It sort of makes things more thrilling to play them living dangerously. Wild mobs very rarely accept lone females because they're usually seen as competition to the dominant female and her pups. They have a higher risk of being killed by a rival mob than males do...I think, since they're never given the chance to immegrate into a wild mob unlike lone males. But here we can be creative, allowing females to immegrate into the current mobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

is that a yes
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Yes, you can play her when you'd like :3 But I'm curious about something. When she roves to a group, what will her intentions be? To mate with a resident male? Murder pups? Stir up trouble for the heck of it X3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

She will probably like to have some fun stir some trouble.
ooc:is pupnapping aloud
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Ok.

Yes, but before kidnapping a pup, you have to get permission from the player of that pup first, unless if its your own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Thankx
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rover: Jevati   New Rover: Jevati I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rover: Jevati
Page 1 of 1