Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Horrendous looks at Jupiter with an angry look, and then turned to the new comer waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

The look Jupiter was given by Horrendous instantly saps what little patience she had toward him. He needed to remember his place. Without warning, she barrels at Horrendous, sinking her fangs into his shoulder. Her bite drew a little bit of blood. Listen to me right now Horrendous! Your job may be helping protect the mob, but that does NOT give you the right to act as if you're a dominant male! You keep threatening males we accept in. Yes, what has happened before was because of some males, but not all of them are like Ghost! You better remember your place in this mob Horrendous. Puzzle is the judge of accepting males. Continue your rebellious and reckless behavior, and you'll soon find yourself without a mob!

Puzzle hears Jupiter and looks over at her and Horrendous, eyes narrowed. He doesn't feel pity that Jupiter was punishing Horrendous. He had been asking for it all day. His intentions may be right, but his judgement has been clouded. And like Jupiter, he grew tired of Horrendous acting rebellious and reckless. If he desired to find a different mob, he could leave. He wouldn't be missed. He had been nothing but trouble since he joined.

Nashita watched as Jupiter bites Horrendous. Served that meanie right! While she didn't utterly understand most of Jupiter's words, she did know Jupiter and Puzzle would not hesitate to evict Horrendous any day now. The day he was gone, Nashita knew she could be at ease.

Topaz snuggles into May's fur, still trembling. She looked up at the adult female. W... W-Who was that..? She was oblivious to Jupiter ensuring her dominance with Horrendous and reminding him of his place. He was not the dominant male and judging outside males was Puzzle's job, not his.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 am

Ribaldi narrows his eyes at Horrendous and growls. He isn't interested at any level. He goes off to be by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

May grimaced and looked down at Topaz That was Horrendous, Stay away from him Topaz, he's trouble... But.. don't worry, he shan't be in the mob for long I suspect .

Jiggy made eye contact with Horrendous and smirked.

Gump smirked slightly.

Pitio shrugged and started digging, feeling no pity for Horrendous. He did have it coming after all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am

Karma smirks callously as she witnesses Jupiter violently decipline Horrendous. She shows no sympathy what so ever towards the rebellious male. He had it coming and today was the day he pushed the female leader beyond her breaking point. He's getting what he deserves and that has Karma feeling satisfied. She edges closer to the altercation, ready to help Jupiter if she needs any assistance subduing Horrendous.

Acting out of instinct to protect the mob, Boomslang suddenly barrels towards Horrendous, his fur bristled and tail raised in anger. He's had enough of the bully's behavior and he wants to give the punk a piece of his mind. He'll show him fury!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Horrendous just smiled as the dominant bit him, and then barked "Hey Buddy you know what...I wander what kind of leader you are attacking you mob males without even thinking i am just wishing the best of this mob, that is all i am doing i am just a mob male that is going to protect every life in this mob, guess what i am not going to challenge you for this mob, but i am still going to doubt you being the leader buddy." With that the male then pushed the dominant out of the way tired of getting bitten, he then looked at the blood on his shoulder, and barked again "So you are doing this to me, what are you gonna do if a meerkat pup acts like me, you are going to attack it, not even a pup can survive the bite you gave me, are you just going to eliminate everything that gets in your way, you are the leader think about ewhat you are doing! you are showing the pups bad example, and since when did i attack the new comer, cant i get to be friends with other meerkats." Horrendous then looked at the other new comers smirk, he then growled trying to show them where their place as a meerkat was.

Aaron just stood there, and heard Horrendous wise words and the leader biting Horrendous. Aaron wished that Horrendous could just stop. Aaron then looks at Boomslang barrel to Horrendous, Aaron just smirks and barks "Back off dude you are not gonna do nothing buddy." Aaron ran to Boomslang and nipped him trying to get him off of Horrendous.

Last edited by hunte890 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm

May had lost it, she had had enough. She got up growling and she glared at Horrendous I'd watch your back mate, and keep your trap shut! .

Gump and Pitio smirked.

Jiggy had lost interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Three figures appeared over the hill. It was Bahiya, Shira and Snapdragon. After days apart from the mob, they had finally found the Comets. All three looked starving, especially Bahiya. Bahiya led the two pups slowly closer to the group cautiously. At this distance, there was no telling if the mob would recognize her or either of the pups.

Shira and Snapdragon both followed her closely. Shira was lagging behind a little. Worn out and starved.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 pm

ooc- Just kick Horrendous out now. NO ONE WANTS HIM AND NO ONE WILL EVER WANT HIM ANYWHERE.

ic- Elena watches.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Karma snorts at Horrendous' words. She feels he deserved to get punished. He was acting as if he was dominant male, approaching newcomers and intimedating them into submission using his arrogant ego. Asserting dominance over other males isn't his duty. Only Puzzle reserves that right in the group. She scowls at Horrendous, wanting him out of the Comets badly.

Boomslang hisses in protest when Aaron interferes with his mission to pulverize Horrendous. He refuses let the big bully get away with dominating over everyone. He's sick of his superior attitude and wants to help put him in his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Bahiya stopped and waited for the Comets to see her, fearing that coming any closer would be a great risk. If they noticed her and showed no sign of aggression, she and the two pups would further advance until they were certain that they were still welcome.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Partially distracted by all the commotion that was being caused by the adults, Jet continued his persistent begging calls at his brother who was busily scrabbling away at the sand trying to find both a meal to share.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

That was it. Horrendous drew the line. Snarling, Jupiter charged, biting Horrendous' tail as hard as she could, giving him an eviction mark. Get out, NOW! She's had it with his behavior. He was no longer welcomed, and she wanted him gone now!

Puzzle growls and rushes in, ready to aid Jupiter. Finally, the day Horrendous was evicted...

Nashita growls a little. Finally, Horrendous was gonna be kicked out!

Topaz yelped as Jupiter bites Horrendous' tail. She knew that meant Horrendous was no longer welcomed. She looks around, before noticing Bahiya and the two pups. She could of sworn Bahiya looked familiar... Curious, she wandered toward there. Everyone was distracted with Horrendous, and despite what Ghost did to her, she wasn't shyed away from female strangers. But something about Bahiya drew her interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Karma stands 5 feet from the altercation, ready to help if Horrendous gains the advantage over Jupiter. She watches the ensuing eviction in satisfaction. Finally, Horrendous is getting ejected from the group.

A witty snicker escapes Boomslang's mouth. With the whole mob against him, Horrendous has no choice but to leave. Hopefully he'll never return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Bahiya saw the group attacking a male. She swallowed nervously, unsure if her and the pups would get the same treatment. She looked down and recognized her friend Karma in the scrape. Hopefully, she'd return that recognition.

Snapdragon watched the fight with interest, unaware of Bahiya's distress.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Elena quietly observes from a safe distance. It is for the best of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Horrendous then just snicker as Jupiter bites, he then leaves without saying another word.

Aaron then hears Boomslang hiss, the young pup just then hissed Please Boomslang stop."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Karma calms down when Horrendous surrenders and leaves. Already she can feel all the stress and nervousness streaming out of her body. Good riddance Horrendous! She feels at ease knowing from now on, the mob won't have to put up with his tyranny any more. She could care less that his future is uncertain. Just as long as he doesn't come back is all that matters to her. As Karma looked off towards the east, her eyes meet a familiar looking meerkat. Is that...Bahiya? She blinks her eyes joyfully as she instantly recognizes her to be her long lost friend. It is Bahiya! It's really her! Her eyes sparkle with joy, elated to see Bahiya alive and well.

Boomslang complies with Aaron's orders when he sees Horrendous leave. There's no reason for him to continue charging at him. He's departing from the Comets, so he can relax now. He doesn't yet notice his long lost mother, his sister and a fellow Tiny Kats pup, who have been missing for days, approaching the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 pm

ooc: I can't quite remember, but I think Bahiya is Pikachu's mother, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm

ooc: I'm not sure O.o I think he is. I remember you reserved one of her pups which wasn't named right away so I believe he's one of her pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Jupiter glares as Horrendous left. At least he chose not to fight. She calms down as the male vanished out of sight. She doesn't notice Bahiya and the two pups with her at the moment.

Puzzle kept his eyes on Horrendous, wanting to be sure the male was long gone.

Nashita snorted. Good riddance! No one liked Horrendous anyhow!

Topaz stops a few feet from Bahiya and the two pups with her and looked up at her. She had a faint, familiar scent on her... She slowly began to recongize her. Bahiya..? While she had never known Bahiya too well, she clearly remembered her scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Aaron runs to the new comers, and looks at them with curiosity he stops and runs at Boomslang jumping on him trying to play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Karma notices Bahiya has 2 pups in tow, both of which she instantly recognizes as well. Those pups... she knows them, they're Snapdragon and Shira. She can scense the faint oder of Tiny Kats on them. Yup, it's clearly Bahiya, Snapdragon and Shira for sure. She approaches the 3, chirping a joyful greeting. She's grateful that fate has reunited them safe and sound with the Comets.

Boomslang's eyes follow Aaron's movement, his eyes widening with shock when they meet his mother, sister and Shira, who were assumed to be either dead or last seen after disappearing from the mob several days ago. He was convinced he'd never see the 3 again, which greatly devastated him. He's over come with joy learning that fate had led them back alive. Craving to be in the compassionate embrace of his loving mother again, Boomslang ignores Aaron's attempt to play with him and bounds up to his mother, churring joyfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Bahiya was thrilled to see that they recognized her and the pups. She quickly made sure to greet everyone and mix their scent back into hers.

Shira saw Boomslang and chirped softly to greet him, still weak with hunger. She was really glad to see her family again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

Jupiter sees Bahiya, Shira, and Snapdragon. She blinked. Was she dreaming..? No... It was them! Forgetting what had happened with Horrendous, she also comes over, happy to see some members returning. She wastes no time and scent marks the three, rewelcoming them back into the mob.

Puzzle is also relieved as he saw the three everyone had assumed perished. But he goes back to keeping an eye for danger, or if Horrendous makes a surprise return.

Nashita watches Boomslang rush to his mother and sister happily. This, however, made her miss her own mother. She sighed sadly.

Topaz smiled as Jupiter reaccepts Bahiya, Shira, and Snapdragon. The three would be back in good health in no time with a few days of forging and the mob caring for them.

((OOC: Who's Nashita's mother again?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next