Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administration Tasks

Go down 
+2
Night
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Administration Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:07 am

Hooray! After spending a while going in circles around the admin panel I have finally found out how to change things..

Comets now have an official board with a picture (Although it's a little blurry ><)!

Blizzards and Devils have been moved to Lost Mobs section but I haven't locked the forum incase people want to disperse characters from there officially.

What's next? Does anyone else have any ideas/comments or suggestions? Do we want John Does to have a seperate thread or are they too innactive and should stay on the Reapers board?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Wow, the Comets have their own board! The picture looks fine to me. x3

I was planning on moving my Blizzard Meerkat, Phantom, to the Willows at one point. I'll introduce him in the next Rp day since I didn't want to introduce him during the three way battle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:07 pm

I don't notice the blurriness in the Comet's picture. I think it looks great :3

I'm tempted to bring my Stargazers role play character Sage here and introduce her to the Zippers on the next Rp day. I got attached to her and would like to play her actively, so I'm gonna go through with doing that:3 She's an elderly meerkat. I plan to move her bio here too.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:45 pm

There was a small conversion problem with the Jpeg of the last image I used for the Comets, so it looked slightly pixelated. I have since changed it to the current one with the bright blue sky. I hope it looks better.

Aww I liked Sage Smile It would be nice to see her here if Stargazers is still quiet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Ah. The current one looks fine:3

Yeah. I'm eager to play her on here. It's alot more active and I'll get to play her more:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I agree, the picture looks cool. C:

And the Stargazers... Never heard of it. ^^;
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm

It's another meerkat role play site Kusuma made. It's been inactive for months though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

That'll be useful... Playing my TinyKats characters will be easier now. :3

I still hope Dipsy eventually comes back though... I'm hoping that maybe the Shadow Deaths can make it on here...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Yay. x3

I'm sure she'll come back eventually. She could be caught up in school or something, especially since its getting closer to school being over for the year and Summer coming in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Actually Dipsy is in Australia I think. The seasons are reversed if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Yeah, I recall Dipsy saying she lives in Australia. They're heading into the winter months but I dunno what their school schedueling is like.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh, she's Australian? I never knew. ^^ But let's hope she comes back eventually either way.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Actually, I'm pretty sure Dipsy lives in the UK. I thought so, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:02 am

Nup, I clearly remember Dipsy saying she was Australian.

The Australian year is reversed. I'm also Australian and it's currently almost winter here. I'm not sure about her school since she's probably in a different state, but here we are currently in the middle of our 'school year.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administration Tasks   Administration Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administration Tasks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: