Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ Empty
PostSubject: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm

This is something fun I came up with a few days ago while watch movies. As I was listening to the actors and actresses, I tried to imagine my charries with their voices:3 Some of them are from characters from cartoons/animes as well. If your charries could talk, who do you imagine them sounding like X3?

Here's who I imagine my charries sounding like:D

Karma: Jennifer Tilly (Liar Liar, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky)

Black Widow: Michelle Rodriguez (Lost, S.W.A.T, Resident Evil)

Hawk Talon: (Will be playing him soon) Chris Tucker:D (Rush Hour movie series, Madagascar 1 and 2)

Tank: Alec Baldwin (Cats & Dogs is the movie I vividly recognize him from)

Lancaster: David Arquette <3 (Scream movie series)

Triscuit: Lil from the Rugrats :3

Lavender: (I'll be playing her on the next RP day) Claire Danes since she has a teenagery sounding voiceXD (Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet the remake with Leonardo DiCaprio, John Liguizomo blah blah blahXD)

Peachy: I imagine her sounding like Peach from the Super Mario games since her name reminds of how she would adress herself in Mario Kart 64

Alfonso: Sid from Hey Arnold as a kid ^.^ John Liguizomo as an adult (Ice Age 1, 2 and 3, Executive Decision, Super Mario Bros. movie)

Carnation: May on the Pokemon series :3 Forget what season she appeared in.

Sage: Changed my mind. I'm gonna move her here and immegrate her into the Oreos in the near future instead of moving her to Linklu. I imagine her sounding like Kaedae on Inuyasha:3

Mischka: Alan Cumming *With a Russian accent* (Golden Eye, Son of the Mask)

Ninja: Pierce Brosnan keeps poping into my head for him ^w^ (Golden Eye, Die Another Day, Tomorrow Never Dies, Mars Attacks)

Ninji: Dekota Fanning (War of the Worlds)

Conker: Tara Strong (Timmy on Fairly Oddparents)

Cyanide: Elizabeth Daily (Voiced Buttercup on PPG, Tommy on Rugrats)

Luigi: Charles Martinette (The dude who voices Mario and Luigi ^_^)

Snowicane: Christian Bale in his creepy deep sounding Batman voice O:

Michael Myers: Ehhh he can't talk so he'd have no voice X]

Mischief: (Will be introducing him soon as a rover) Jim Carrey:D (Liar Liar, Cable Guy, Yes Man)

Kirby: (Will be introducing her to the Tiny Kats soon) Miriam McDonald (Degrassi)

I may decide to edit these later on if I hear better sounding voices while watching movies and TV shows that may match the characters better.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Sounds like fun. I did something very similar on my Warrior Ferrets site, except it was with singers instead of actors. XD I don't know many actors so I'll just go with both actors and singers.

Bahiya - Rihanna (Cry, Love The Way You Lie)
Sockdolager - Logan Grove [Voice Acts/Acts: Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Beast Boy on Young Justice, Gumball on The Amazing World of Gumball]
Kit Kat - Noah Cyrus [Voice Acts: Panyo]
Erevu - Billy Gilman (Oklahoma) [ADORABLE!!!]
Romeo - Jesse Mcartney (Beautiful Soul, Leavin') [Voice Acts: Theodore on Alvin and the Chipmunks, Robin on Young Justice]
Akina - Ashley Johnson [Voice Acts: Gwen on Ben 10 AF/UA, Terra on Teen Titans]
Kumi - Venessa Hudgens [Acts: High School Musical 1, 2 & 3]
Flare - Taylor Swift
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Awesome! That's fine. their voices could sound like anyone you think of:3 I came across something similar to this on the Animal Planet forum site along time ago, only it was matching the Meerkat Manor meerkats with actor/actress's voices. I was thinking about that particular thread some days ago and had the urge to make thisX3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Hm, sounds fun. Just sucks I ain't a big actor/actress person. xD I'll have to think about this one.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:17 am

I don't think of them as sharing the voice of any one person, but they do still have unique voices based on personaility.

Linda- Smooth and calm.

Wilson- Sort of like an evil general.

Duke- Sort of like a prideful nobleman, or a "good" general.

Bravo- Serious and calculating yet with emotion.

Elena- Sort of like Linda's only a little higher in pitch.

Tyson and Ariel- Typical "toddler" voices.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:21 am

I love your discriptions Meyerm. It's also a lot easier than thinking of voices of actors/actresses that fit them. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:35 pm

I'll try to think of it. xD

For my Pokemon characters I do know... At least better than my meerkats... I'll think hard. x3

Makuta of course, sounds like the character he is named after... O_O
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I agree KusumaXD Now I'm feeling picky about the actors/actresses I chose for my charries. Now that I think about it, I imagine them having voices different from whom I chose they would sound like.

Okay Pancake:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:33 pm

I've finally got around to thinking of how my characters sound. x3 I always pictured their voices from anime or video game characters I like. x3

Jupiter- Before becoming a dominant, she sounds similar to Sailor Pluto (Japanese version mind you. Stupid fail English subs. >.>) from Sailor Moon. When she does become a dominant and grows confident, her voice starts to sound like Sailor Uranas, still a bit soft, but also a little deeper.

Topaz - She has a soft and gentle voice, similar to Ushio from an anime called Clannad (Watch at your own risk. Its super depressing, but its so good at the same time. >: ))

Asuka - She sounds a bit like Misuzu from an anime called Air, another depressing anime. When she matures, her voice will deepen slightly, where she sounds like Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

Ashtail - She sounds a bit like Lucy from an anime called Elfen Lied (Gory, but again, great plot and animation).

Phantom - He would sound like Shinji from an anime called Evangelion, only a bit deeper. Confusing plot, but overall, great fighting scenes and has real deep meaning once you understand those meanings in this anime.

Dasher - He would sound like Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, a voice that can be a bit hard to resist to match his flirty side.

Fable - She would sound like Asuka from Evangelion, having a bit of a gruff voice.

Maple - Being shy, I always pictured her having a soft but quiet voice similar to Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

John - He sounds like the character he was named after, John from the Ginga Series. With voices... I'd pick GDW series, only a bit softer. It deepens slightly if angered or if fighting.

Root - He would sound like Ash Ketchum from the 1st Season, the only season of Pokemon I liked.

Petal - Despite having no voice, if she could speak, I pictured her having a compassionate and lyrical voice. So, I would think she would sound like Yuna from Final Fantasy X (10).

Isis - She would sound like Catwoman. She's even named after Catwoman's pet cat Isis from Krypto the Super Dog animated series.

Ghost - He would possibly sound like Batman, only with a slightly deeper voice and it lacks emotion. Batman's voice always sent chills my spine. xD

Suteki - She would sound like Susan from the Rugrats, only a bit softer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm redoing mine.

BAHIYA - Motherly and warm. (Much like Bambi's mom)

AKINA - Sweet and young, now that I think about it, she'd sound more like Venessa Hudgens than Kumi would.

EREVU - Young and energetic, like a boy in the fourth grade.

REX - Strong and confident, like a soldier.

SUGAR - Soft and quiet, a hint of a squeak in it.

BELCHERI - Dark and deep tone with a slight hiss.

STRATUS - Calm and confident, clear and smooth, flat but warm with a slight deepness too it, but barely noticable.

SLAUGHTER - Icy and cold, every word he says is like a stab in the ear. Smooth and sly with a bit of a seductive tone when roving.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Hmm, I've got one decided.

Cyan sounds like Tak from Invader Zim. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Pancake wrote:
Hmm, I've got one decided.

Cyan sounds like Tak from Invader Zim. *shot*

Derp. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 pm

XD

Meh, I think I'll edit mine. I'm feeling picky about my characters' voice actors list.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I got the idea from an idea to animate to some of Tak's lines xD You think it fits?

I have to think hard about my other characters...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^   Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matching charries with celebrity or TV character voices ^,^
Page 1 of 1