Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thre Great Drought

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 pm

I got this idea a couple of days ago. In mid April or early April in the RP month, the dry season would come early, since it's usually in May. The meerkat groups would be taken aback. It would cause groups to go over their boundaries to forage, since their land isn't harboring as much food. Just because they went over the boundary doesn't mean they will encounter each other ever single RP day, more like every three or four. That doesn't mean they won't cross over into other group's territories just every 3-4 RP days, just encounter the owner of the land every 3-4 RP days, to keep the unneeded drama down. Meerkats would die of starvation, ect. it would be up to you guys if this would mean the wet season comes early.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I think this is a good idea. Maybe we can extend the dry season to where the wet season will start later than usual.
Back to top Go down

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

I like the idea too. It might also help some plots I'm coming up with for my characters.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 am

A really good idea Stormy, site wide events may help control or channel activty to be more event related.
We could always do a TB outbreak aswell if numbers are still really high.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

I was going to kill off Wilson, but I'm finding him too fun to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm

That does sound like a good idea Stormy. Smile Since the Kalahari is a big desert, a drought sounds like its bound to happen at one point.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:33 pm

I wanted to kill off one of my charries with TB but I like them all too much and have many plots for all of them:3 I was thinking Conker could be the one since I'm dry of plots for him aside from him being pupnapped by a distraught wild female meerkat but not sure:/
Back to top Go down

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought    Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm not planning to kill any of my characters now, but it still sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 am

Sounds great. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 am

I am planning to kill a few characters off, but not from TB or hunger... The plot could help influence their deaths though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:09 pm

I've made my decision. I'm gonna kill Conker off with TB. I also plan the Great Drought will be when Michael Myers exacts revenge on Black Widow. She'll seperate from the Midnights while foraging too intently and encounter the murderous male in Bird of Prey Riverbed, the place she left him for dead. I won't be killing her off. She'll be knocked unconcious and suffer temporary amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh noes, not Conker! Dx And what does "TB" stand for? I may start two of my plots in the drought. The first one being Petal receives a snake bite from a Puff Adder but she sadly doesn't survive. And depending if John and Velmarie mate and have pups by then, I could get Ghost and John's fight done and over with, then Ghost can be killed off by the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:44 pm

My plans are for Duke to kill Wilson in the distant future. Elena may die of TB after her pups are born as well. TB stands for Tuberculosis, the #1 killer in the world of meerkat diseases I beleive.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Meyerm wrote:
TB stands for Tuberculosis, the #1 killer in the world of meerkat diseases I beleive.

*Looks it up on Wikipedia.* Sounds unpleasant. =/ May have to think about maybe making some of mine die from TB as well. But hey, this isn't happening for a long while, plenty of time to plan things out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

I know Sad I can't really think of any plots for Conker so I'm just gonna kill him off. He'll be joining Triscuit in Sun Angles where he'll watch events unfold in the Jumaa.

Awww poor Petal, John, Elena and Wilson. It's gonna be sad when they get killed off Sad They're all remarkable in the living world:3

TB is very devastating once a meerkat contracts it. It's always fatal and it's notorious for wiping out whole mobs Sad It starts out with a meerkat developing large lumps on its neck and face. When the lumps burst open, they're prone to infection. I think weight loss caused by the meerkats struggle to eat through the pain is what kills the meerkat, and lethargy may be another symptom of the disease but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:44 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
I know Sad I can't really think of any plots for Conker so I'm just gonna kill him off. He'll be joining Triscuit in Sun Angles where he'll watch events unfold in the Jumaa.

Awww poor Petal, John, Elena and Wilson. It's gonna be sad when they get killed off Sad They're all remarkable in the living world:3

TB is very devastating once a meerkat contracts it. It's always fatal and it's notorious for wiping out whole mobs Sad It starts out with a meerkat developing large lumps on its neck and face. When the lumps burst open, they're prone to infection. I think weight loss caused by the meerkats struggle to eat through the pain is what kills the meerkat, and lethargy may be another symptom of the disease but I'm not sure.

That's good.

Yeah, I know. :/ Petal will at least die peacefully in Root's arms, so, she'll die happy. John's death is kind of aimed to be torturous and long, since he'll be fighting long and hard against Ghost, who'll also receive some nasty wounds himself. Its like, "WHY DOES HE SURVIVE AND NOT JOHN!?" Oh well, the Willows get their revenge on Ghost later, and then he shall meet his demise. Twisted Evil

Yeah, sounds like a very unpleasant way to die. Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Awww Petal's death will certainly be sad yet heartwarming *Sniffles*. John's will create fury and revenge for sure. I'm gradually having Saffron look up to him. She'll attempt to retaliate but will fail at exacting revenge, or that might be Ninji. If Flower returns before then, I plan to hand Saffron back over to her. Yes, in the claws and jaws of Tank Twisted Evil

It happens too often to meerkats Sad Why does TB have to exist!?DX
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Awww Petal's death will certainly be sad yet heartwarming *Sniffles*. John's will create fury and revenge for sure. I'm gradually having Saffron look up to him. She'll attempt to retaliate but will fail at exacting revenge, or that might be Ninji. If Flower returns before then, I plan to hand Saffron back over to her. Yes, in the claws and jaws of Tank Twisted Evil

It happens too often to meerkats Sad Why does TB have to exist!?DX

Yup, that's what I intend for Petal's death. To be sad but also heartwarming. And yeah, John's would probably cause a lot of distress. A lot of the mob are looking up to him! And yes, Tank will finally get revenge against Ghost for killing Triscuit and Snicker. Twisted Evil

Why do a lot of diseases exist? Dx
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Wilson's death will be more of a time of celebration, with there being a final showdown between him and Duke. I'm not certain on the idea of killing Elena, so that may not happen at all. Who knows. I also plan to disperse Linda for a week soon. Everyone will think she's dead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Sadly, I plan for Conker's death to be full of suffering Sad . He'll suffer through the ordeal of TB for about a week, acting lethargic, will struggle to eat and keep up with the group, won't have the energy to play or socialize. He'll develop a large lump on his right cheek which will complicate his ability to forage (not sure how long a meerkat's prognosis is once they contract the disease but that's how long Conker will have it before succumbing to the horrible disease) but he'll go peacefully in his sleep during the night.

Ninja will be a nervous wreck when his lady goes missing. I may have him set off to find her but he'll come up empty on his search and will also be conviced she died.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Trust me, no one will suspect her as still alive. I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Sadly, I plan for Conker's death to be full of suffering Sad . He'll suffer through the ordeal of TB for about a week, acting lethargic, will struggle to eat and keep up with the group, won't have the energy to play or socialize. He'll develop a large lump on his right cheek which will complicate his ability to forage (not sure how long a meerkat's prognosis is once they contract the disease but that's how long Conker will have it before succumbing to the horrible disease) but he'll go peacefully in his sleep during the night.

Ninja will be a nervous wreck when his lady goes missing. I may have him set off to find her but he'll come up empty on his search and will also be conviced she died.

Poor, poor Conker. Sad At least he'll die peacefully in his sleep, so its not full on suffering.

Wilson's death sounds cool, almost similar with John's death at the paws of Ghost. But John would be fighting to protect someone, who I still need to figure out who that would be. Might be one of his pups. Who knows.... And poor Ninja. =( Yes, he would be a nervous wreck without Linda around. She'll come back at least, right? I love NinjaxLinda, I'd be sad if it was broken.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Linda's here to stay for good. She'll just be gone a game day or two.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Ninja will be over joyed when she returns. He'll probably tackle hug herXD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Nah, he'd glomp (Which is like a tackle-hug in a sense anyhow. xP) her. xD I'm sure a lot of the mob would be relieved of her return. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thre Great Drought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thre Great Drought   Thre Great Drought I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thre Great Drought
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next