Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dominants?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 am

Remember what Maybelline said about overthrowing inactive dominants, or the dominants that are being covered for other people that haven't been played in a while. What should we do?

Stratus- He's been covered by Kusuma, then she sorta upped and died, and then was covered by Night. Should we adopt him out to Night (Since she's an amazing Rper!) or have him be overthrown?

Teetsie- It wouldn't be fair for me to not put in the meerkats I haven't roleplayed with. I just get too lost with the unneeded drama. Night's been playing her. I really do want to RP Teetsie again, if I don't get so lost.

Bahrag- Not sure on this one. He's been overthrown before, and we do have an obvious replacement for if he does, but let's see what you guys have on this one.

Buckeye- She's fairly well covered, so I'm not that worried.

Keeko- I don't want to be playing Keeko, so he can be adopted out again or overthrown. At this point it looks like Atb will never come back, so maybe he should be overthrown.

I think we're removing Blizzards.

Stormy- She's my first character, and not one I really want to let go of her dominance.

Scary- I'm finding someone to plot with to dethrone him, if Pancake agrees.

Cyan- There's plenty of females to possibly take her dominance away. ask pancake though.

Casper- If Cyan looses dominance, he will too. I'm starting to get bored with him anyways.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:26 am

For the time being I have Cyan covered when she's needed along with Dominic. Since Bahrag hasn't been played in several weeks I think we should disperse him and see what Pancake wants to do with him when she returns.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:29 am

I'm an amazing Rper? D'aw. xD Thanks Stormy! You're an amazing Rper too. Smile But I wouldn't mind adopting Stratus at all, it'd be nice to have a dominate I could play permanently, since Jupiter will give up her dominance once the Comets are back with the TK. As for Teetsie, if you want her back, go right ahead. I only wanted to cover her until you wanted to play her again. As for the others... I'd say we could possibly overthrow them and get new dominates in. A lot of the other mobs have become inactive, and who knows, maybe by throwing in new dominates, other mobs will slowly become active again. But we could also disperse some and see if the ones who own them come back and see what they'd like to do with 'em.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:38 pm

I don't know if anyone cares at all, but I'm back, and I promise I'm going to make a serious effort to come on more often. If its not too late, I'd like another chance to play Stratus.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome back Kusuma!Very Happy We all missed having you RP with us. Sure. For the time being, Night is covering Stratus for you. I'm sure she'd be obliged to return him to you:)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Thankyou so much Yoshkat, Very Happy It feels good to know I'm still welcome here.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 pm

You're welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dominants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominants?   The Dominants? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dominants?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: