Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former Zipper Tori & Kippy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Former Zipper Tori & Kippy Empty
PostSubject: Former Zipper Tori & Kippy   Former Zipper Tori & Kippy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Name: Tori (RPZF025)

Personality: Quite a clever young kat that likes to think for herself, loyal to those she loves however will occasionally take things too far.

History: Having immigrated into the Zippers territory in mid October with her cousin Talltail, Tori attempted to join the large mob and was briefly accepted by resident dominant female Runningstar.
Having watched Talltail leave the group swiftly after acceptance to venture off roving alone, Tori struggled to fit in with the group’s way of life and shortly became a lone evictee living outside the structure of the group.

One recent morning whilst out sunning herself, she caught sight of a winged bird in flight and bolted back underground of safety. Little did she know that when the coast was clear she would encounter young Kippy calling out desperately for his family.

Spending the next week caring for the pup and helping him to forage, Tori became attached to the youngster but understood that the two of them would never survive the harshness of the Kalahari on the bare minimum foraging finds.
Deciding what was best for both of them; Tori took Kippy out of the Zippers territory and headed across Midnight land in the direction of the Willows.

Name: Kippy

Features: Rather fluffy fur on his cheeks and talon scratches on his right side.
Personality: Once quite headstrong, now quite withdrawn and afraid after the above incident. Hopefully in time this little pup will regain his confidence and blossom into his bolder, former self.

History: Born into a small wild group of meerkats, he was lucky to outlive his other siblings who were killed shortly after birth by another female.
Leaving the burrow was a new experience for him but he took it in his stride and survived long enough to join the group foraging.
On one particular outing with the six adults, a predatory alarm was sounded and Kippy was caught out in the open alone calling for his tiny life that someone would rescue him.
Grabbed in one claw by the swooping aerial predator, the young pup was carried away from his sheltering family and taken across Zipper territory.
As the martial eagle came into land on a fallen Camelthorn Tree, Kippy wiggled and was luckily dropped into the grass and out of site from his predator.
Left to die he was heard by a lone adult female, out foraging around a bolt hole, who took pity on him and carried him back to her safe hiding place so she could tend to him.

Since the incident, Kippy has been with Tori ever since and never leaves her side. He’s terrified of being left alone out in the open again and is very skittish of moving shadows.
Her presence provides him with the much needed support and courage that he needs to be able to try and lead a normal group life.

(I've kept Tori close to her original bio and padded out what she's been doing for the past 2 months and Kippy is totally mine. Together Kippy & Tori are the names of my main character in PMD Very Happy ty Pancake)

I'll gladly make changes if people want me too.
Back to top Go down

Former Zipper Tori & Kippy
Page 1 of 1