Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Does Members (24/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

John Does Members (24/12) Empty
PostSubject: John Does Members (24/12)   John Does Members (24/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 am

Dominant Female:
RPRRF005 Bonnie – Meerkats4Life

Dominant Male:
RPRRM025 Carlos – Tosca

Subordinate Females:
RPRRF026 Cameroon – Tosca
RPRRF027 Mala – Stormymeerkat
RPRRF031 Mel – Pancake
RPORF010 Rohana – Pancake
RPORF011 Kekipi – Pancake

Subordinate Males:
RPRRM006 HF – StormyMeerkat
RPRRM030 Chief – Kusuma
RPRRM032 Billy – Meerkats4life
RPRRM033 Clyde – Meerkats4life

Total: 11

Last edited by little_maybelline on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: John Does Members (24/12)   John Does Members (24/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

All group lists have been updated to show current RP day members. Some characters I’m aware of haven’t officially been accepted yet but they may do over the next skip and the list can still stand for the next RP day.
Due to a lot of changing, swapping, introducing, dispersing etc..This list is still not 100% accurate. I know I ask a million times but please check the above list to make sure all your currently played characters are on there and that their genders are correct.
It has been noticed that some members have seriously high numbers of characters in a single mob and sometimes not all characters are being active. If you have a character on this list that you wish to be dispersed, has been killed off in the past, is now somewhere else but are still on the list. Please also raise this so I can remove their names from my master spreadsheet so they will not be included in the members list in the future.

On a final note if anyone wishes to cover an important character temporarily that has already been dispersed, let me know and I will include them back on the list.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: John Does Members (24/12)   John Does Members (24/12) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

*UPDATED*

I believe this is still correct from the last day?
Have any of the characters been dispersed or all they all still accounted for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Does Members (24/12)   John Does Members (24/12) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Does Members (24/12)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Lost Mobs :: The John Does Splinter (N/A)-
Jump to: