Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Root and Petal, Twin Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Root and Petal, Twin Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Name: Root

Info: Root is the older sibling out of himself and his sister, only by a few minutes however. He acts braver than most due to his timid and mute sister. While she can't speak, he often understands her thoughts and feelings just by her expressions and body language. He's not as clingy with his sister as she is with him, but he still shows signs of being nervous if his sister is not in his slight. Like his sister, he is very social and will attempt to befriend other meerkats. He often attempts to intimidate anyone who threatens his sister.

Noticeable Traits: He is a bit darker than most meerkats. His eyes, however, are a super light brown, almost giving him eyes that look like they are amber-colored.

Name: Petal

Info: Petal is the younger, slightly timid one out of herself and her brother. She's also a mute, so she has a hard time displaying what she may be thinking or feeling. However, her brother understands and often acts like a translator for her. While she is a bit timid, she's also a very social meerkat, some times attempting to befriend anyone she comes across. She hates to be away from her brother and if it happens, she'll get extremely upset and will not calm down until her brother is with her again. She normally will run to her brother if she's in trouble, as she can't make noises to show she's in trouble.

Noticeable Traits: She is a lighter colored meerkat, but not as light as Ghost. Her eyes are a darker color than her brothers, giving her eyes a dark chocolate color.

Last edited by Night on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

They sound like interesting characters:) Unfortunately the name Leaf is already in use so you'll have change it to a different name.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:15 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
They sound like interesting characters:) Unfortunately the name Leaf is already in use so you'll have change it to a different name.

Oh, darn, right, I forgot about that. xD Changed his name to Root.

Last edited by Night on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm

That's ok. Accepted. You can introduce them to the group when you'd like:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks, I shall. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Root and Petal, Twin Siblings   Root and Petal, Twin Siblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Root and Petal, Twin Siblings
Page 1 of 1