Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Hmm.. My papi said when we move to Americka I can have a new, american car!!

So, what is the better option?

CARS
1. lamborghini gallardo
2. lamborghini murciélago
3. lamborghini superleggera
4. chevrolette camaro
5. dodge charger
6. ford mustang gt
7. lamborghini

COLORS
1. rose (hott pink)
2. bright orange (hunter's orange)
3. bright green (lime green)
4. black (PITCH black!!!)
5. bright yelloh (lemon yelloh)
6. bright blue (elektric blue)
7. vibrant purple

What is the most popular of those cars? Which is the best in all that?? I only know our cars.. Which are not americkan, of course xP. soo? My first choice is the murciélago, but i have no idea how well they run or the other cars.. help me if you can Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Honestly , my preference is the Charger . they are sleek , sexy and gorgeous . ALOT of people in alabama have them ( alot as in like 4% xD ) I would prefer a black or red car . My second option would be Gallardo , but it is waay of of my price range . ANY lamborghini car , make or model is out of my mind . . . i only like Dodge and Lamborghini cars . I HATE ford , sorry . So , that ' s my opinion . . And uhmm . . . Does your family have ALOT of money ? because all those cars are expensive xD My mom said we could get a charger maybe , but she ' d prefer me to get a truck . . But i think GT ' s are the cheapest , around $20,000 and Lamborghini Superlegerra and Gallardo ' s around $85,000 + . Charger ' s are $25,000 at an estimated sell price . Camaro would be my second option . They run around $30,000 . . It ' s all up to you , though . CHOSE WISELY !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks, what about giugiaros? they are nice. what are they like? And yea, we kind of do have alot of money :/ but our price is at max 90,000 americkan dollars for a car... do those cars ring up higher than that??? What kind of car do you have, Rio?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

I don't really know much about cars or how much each models costs but I agree with Rio. A dodge charger would be a good car to start off with. One of my friends has one and I see them alot in Pennsylvania. Ford focuses are a great car too. They're pretty easy to drive and they've been rated as one of the best cars to drive.

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Okay. I will tell my papi i want a charger!!! And rio, what is wrong with fords?

Yoshkat, are focuses pretty slamming cars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm

I do not have a car , girly ! i am only 14 ! ! xD And focuses , i haven ' t seen one . I looked up the Giugiaros and they are smashherr ! if you want to be noticed get one , but they run up some money $$$$$$$$ big time . Charger ' s are abso gorgeous . i want one , but mom said i SHOULD ( notice should ) SHOULD get a truck instead . I said mom , either i get a charger or a BIG dodge truck . not like those little things you see . BIG enough for mudding =] if you lived in AL you ' d need a truck . we mud mud mud mud mud mud mud like CRAYYZAYYY here ! !
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm

I have absolutely no information on cars. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I think so. One of my friends has a focus. They're pretty nimble cars and they look sleek too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

to Rio: okay... what is this mud sport you do, exactly??? and exactly how much of this $$$$ are the Giugiaros? And i that you were like 16 or something???? haha

to Meyerm: aww! not good! i can tell Rio knows a smidge about cars Smile

to yoshkat: I will search for images and info... Since this is the one brand Rio hates, and seems to have zero info on xD jk, Ri, jk! But, i will see. How much are they usually? Alot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 pm

=] i know ALOT about cars . Ask me ANYTHING about ANY car and i can tell you . I know alot about fords , but i don ' t like them =/ mudding is a sport where you bring an atv , or better , a big truck , and drive it thru the mud and get it bad muddy ! here . . the muddier the prettier =] we really ( unless you in birmingham ) don ' t like pretty little cars or clean trucks . they are kinda looked down upon =/ the $$$$$$$ for the Giugiaros are very pricey , about 80 something thousand . They are ford but they are actually on the nicer end .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 am

Rio wrote:
=] i know ALOT about cars . Ask me ANYTHING about ANY car and i can tell you . I know alot about fords , but i don ' t like them =/ mudding is a sport where you bring an atv , or better , a big truck , and drive it thru the mud and get it bad muddy ! here . . the muddier the prettier =] we really ( unless you in birmingham ) don ' t like pretty little cars or clean trucks . they are kinda looked down upon =/ the $$$$$$$ for the Giugiaros are very pricey , about 80 something thousand . They are ford but they are actually on the nicer end .

kkkkkzzz. Mudding sownds fun Smile i might have to go one day. how about Louisianana? is it a muddrucking state?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 am

Lol, I know absolutely nothing about cars Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:00 am

Im with you on that one Youssy xD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 am

There is only one problem- unless your family is rich, most of these cars cost alot. I wish I could have one, but I'd probably get my Dad's crappy BMW if I did know how to drive. It sucks. More are expensive than others. I'd go with the Dodge Charger though, in black. And no, I'm not emo.

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Riche? what is that? my papi said the max we could spend on a car in americkan money is 85 or 90 thousind... Is that cheap or not? i do not knowe a thing about money. My Papi buys me alot, i am not spowled though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Rich is when you have alot of money. Usually someone who earns 1 million dollars a year or more, I think, is considered to be well off with finances and money. Alot of rich people in America tend to be stuck up and brag about how they have something expensive that not many people can afford but not all rich people are snobby. Alot take part in charrities and use their money for other selfless activties.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 pm

The way I see it, it's the ones that inherit wealth, always want more of it, or take it for granted that are the snobby, "bad" rich people. The ones that work hard to earn it and appreciate what they have are the good rich people that do good things with their wealth. Unfortunately, it seems the "bad" rich people have a greater grip on the nation (or world for that matter) than the good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Rich is when you have alot of money. Usually someone who earns 1 million dollars a year or more, I think, is considered to be well off with finances and money. Alot of rich people in America tend to be stuck up and brag about how they have something expensive that not many people can afford but not all rich people are snobby. Alot take part in charrities and use their money for other selfless activties.

:/ oh. well, i am not snobby, am i? France doesn't come cheap, if you know what i mean. To live here you usually have to pay atleast 800 thousand US dollers for a home.. I think ours was around (united states currency) $970,000... to us, that was the cheaper end..... we are re-saleing it for i think 1.7 million us dollers...... But, whatever. We are moving tomorowe so i wont be on for a while. please play my charracters... I told my papi any car will do... Even if it is a cheaper one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 am

Noo ! you are not snobby ms. Paisley ! ! ! Don ' t think that ! Just because you are rich doesn ' t mean you act rich ! ! ! Most people are saying Charger =] so i guess that should be ya first choice ? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 am

Rio wrote:
Noo ! you are not snobby ms. Paisley ! ! ! Don ' t think that ! Just because you are rich doesn ' t mean you act rich ! ! ! Most people are saying Charger =] so i guess that should be ya first choice ? xD

thank you. and i decided to go with a red mustang gt Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Agreed with Rio on the rich statement. You are a really nice person and NOT a snob. Nice! Mustangs are hot, sexy cars:D I see alot them around too but I don't know much about themXD

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Agreed with Rio on the rich statement. You are a really nice person and NOT a snob. Nice! Mustangs are hot, sexy cars:D I see alot them around too but I don't know much about themXD

Rio said earlier that mustanges are sexy Smile and thank you very much, girl Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 am

You're welcome:) Here in America, before you're able to get your liscense, you have to take a test which is on a computer where you have to answer questions about the rules of the road then once you pass that, you earn a permit. I dunno what the road laws are like Lousiana but where I live, anyone under 18 has to complete a certain amount of driving hours before they can take the behind the wheel test. Also when you drive with a permit you have to be accompanied by someone who's 21 years or older. Once you pass the behind the wheel test, you earn the ticket to driving freely a liscense:D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Do they drive on the left or right in France?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Do they drive on the left or right in France?

i did research -- paisley tell me if im wrong -- but it depends on the car , usually right . . And in AL if you are 18 and under and dont have a permit , you can drive with someone who is related and 21 years or older . . . we get permits at 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new car?   

Back to top Go down

A new car?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: