Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

help me please Empty
PostSubject: help me please   help me please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

what is the best clan to joine into?

how many characters can i have per clan and total?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

help me please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please   help me please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:19 pm

The Jumaa and Willows seem to be a favorite amongst everyone and are the nicest of the groups but mobs like the Reapers, Phantoms, Midnights and Blizzards could use a pick up in activity. They've gotten really inactive. Also these mobs, Reapers, Phantoms, Midnights and Blizzards, are labelled as being mean, ruthless, cruel, vicious and nasty. They'll only accept characters with those personality traits. The Tiny Kats, Willows, Oreos, Zippers and Jumaa are nice groups who accept characters who have brave, kind, caring, compassionate, etc types of personalities. At the moment though, the Tint Kats and Reapers are split in 2 groups and the Midnights are raiding the Jumaa's babysitting burrow. Maybe you could have a character start off in a mob that's stable currently, like the Zippers or Oreos. You can play as many characters as you want but don't go over board like playing 20 characters at onceXD. It becomes difficult and could cause you to be slowed down in the role play. It can get active on the site. Perhaps it's a good idea to start off with a few characters so you can get used to the play then once you settle in you can add in more characters:)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

help me please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please   help me please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 pm

I would suggest the Tiny Kats or Comets (both are in the same board.) They're nice and active, but not too active.
Back to top Go down

help me please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please   help me please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 am

Right now I role play in Jumaa and Zippers, they are fun to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help me please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please   help me please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: