Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Issues T_T

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Computer Issues T_T Empty
PostSubject: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 am

I can't get onto my computer at the moment, I'm just popping in to let you know... It could be a couple days before I'm able to do anything, I'm really sorry... It's a complicated matter.

I understand I just started getting back into the roleplay but there's not much I can do at this point. Sorry everyone.

I MIGHT be able to get on occasionally... Through the school computers, but I might not.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm

It's okay. I've experianced computer problems many times, and it's extremely frusterating.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

I hate it when it happens. My favorite computer games, Sims 3 has been messed up ever since I downloaded custom content. Computers may be a good advantage, but they can really screw up a day plan when they fail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm

That's alright Pancake. I too have been having computer problems lately, mostly with my net connection getting screwed up. It's a pain in the butt when it occurs. Computers....can't live with them can't live out them Rolling Eyes We could cover your charries for you until things get fixed:)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I posted this just in case. Now it's fixed. At least... I think so... Anyways, nevermind for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Ok. Well that's good to hear your computer has returned to functioning fine:).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues T_T   Computer Issues T_T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Issues T_T
Page 1 of 1