Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! new here :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi! new here :D Empty
PostSubject: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey everyone, some of you might know me as Temp from Linklu ^.^ More commonly, I'm known as Youssarian (various nicknames include Youssy, Youss, etc.) I've heard people talk about this site over there, and decided to drop by and check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey Youssy welcome to DW:D I hope you have fun Rping on here. I think you remember me from Linklu:) If you have any questions feel free to ask:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Haha, I DO have a question. So, I have to start with an foreign immigrant into a mob? I can't adopt a character to start off? I read the rules, and that's what it said, sooo...o_O
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah you have to write up a bio for a character then after their bio is accepted by a moderator they can be introduced to a mob. There are some characters up for adoption but they belong to people who have played them inactively. I think you'd have to ask for permission if you'd like to play them but it'll probably be temopary since the person who formally owned them may want them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Okay thanks! :] profile time it is, lol~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 pm

You're welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey Youssy, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 am

Welcome to Desert Warriors! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 am

Hey Smile
Welcome Youssy , you should remember me from Linklu aswell Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

Heya, welcome to DW! I'm fairly new here too. I'm also on Linklu. Enjoy it here! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Welcome Youssy! Hope you have fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! new here :D   Hi! new here :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! new here :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: