Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Reapers
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Dusknoir.....9 months 30 days
St. Jimmy.......9 months 20 days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap....2 months 9 days
Raine, Lucifer, PJ, Yamile, Raptor, Kira, Malik, Flash, Husky......1 month 16 days

Temporary Adoptions
Flash

Due dates
Stormy and Scary's litter......Confirmed Due 20th of December
Zola and Rex's litter.....Confirmed Due the night of December 24th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 am

Squirrel emerges and suns herself.

Malik emerges and scans the area. He had become quite wary for his age.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 am

Raine emerges. She's not happy with the current conditions of her family. It's been a while since they've had a fight.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 am

Sanguine emerges, yawning loudly. He looks around, itching for a fight.
P.J. stays in the burrows, trying to avoid Sanguine.
St. Jimmy also emerges, and sits in the sun.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: I'm gonna cover Corson until Flower returns and we'll just say the group hung around and foraged close to their burrow the whole day.

Corson sits in a relaxed posture on his haunches next to the burrow entrance, admiring the sight of the moon shining down upon the mob. His paws and face being caked with sand and his slightly bulged belly are apparent signs that he's had a successful day's forage around the burrow. He flashes a fangy smirk as way of expressing his sinister mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Squirrel looks around drowsily.

Malik also looks around, tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

As he's suddenly overcome by tiredness, Corson averts his eyes from the moon but stops himself from tilting forward. He turns around and heads into the burrow, feeling too tired to continue admiring the moon's haunting glow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 am

Squirrel goes below ground, too tired to stay up any longer.

Malik continues to stay up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Corson finds a comfortable and invitingly looking sand mound to call his bed. He topples over on his side on it and falls asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)   Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Reapers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Reapers Mob (RP)-
Jump to: