Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... Empty
PostSubject: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Velmarie
Velmarie, from the moment I thought of her, I knew she would be a great mother. I hope she becomes a loyal member of Jumaas, a trusted babysitter, finds the perfect mate, and becomes the mother of her dreams. If you have the perfect kat for Velmarie at Jumaas, you can let me know. :] This is the simple, yet satisfying destiny for Velmarie.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Night has John who also seems to be in the search of a mate, but it's her decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Ah, mkays!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Nala
Oh this feisty girl...:S hopefully she gets her temper down enough to remain accepted into Zippers. But she's a rebel, and may end up doing something Running Star doesn't like. Hopefully she makes friends with Peachy and Alfonso, who will always have her back. It she's kicked out, she may end up joining a more evil mob, like Blizzards, Devils, or Midnights. But don't loose your trust in Nala, if a friend she loves is in trouble, she is relentless to their attacker.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Can you please make your avatar smaller?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Whoa you're avatar is too big. It takes up a large chunk of the page you should have it down sized or possibly change it to a smaller one. And about Nala, yes she may end up having a turbulant relationship with the dominant female in the Zippers but Alfonso and Peachy are open to becoming friends with everyone as long as they treat them kindly. She seems like she would fit in more with the Midnights. She sounds a little bit like Black Widow since she's also rebellious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Tea willl hate her if she hurts Alfonso
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Yeah, Nala I think will eventually be evicted, or leave herself. It's a part of the plot I guess. But she would never hurt her friends. Maybe she and Bad Luck make a good pair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah but he's In a Plot but can still rove
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 am

Ah, well let's see how things work out. Nala, I'm planning on her getting in trouble and eventually leaving, so this might be the way she'd evicted, for being with Bad Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 am

Well Shakespeare is going to STAY in Zippers land , he might go off occasionaly for better food but will return for Peachy
im not sure about Tosca , she is in a plot atm with Bad Luck Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 am

Guesss wat im now play Running star till Pancakes back
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Okay, but please try to be literate with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 am

Oh if Bad Lucks' in a plot, just go along with it. I could play along I guess, if it doesn't interfere. That's great, Flower! Cool And yes Stormy, as literate as things allow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 am

Yeah , Bad luck is in a plot with my charrie Tosca , is basically involving Toscas pregnancy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am

Ah, he's taken I guess then lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am

Oh no , him and Tosca arnt a couple .
Tosca and Luigi are <3333
hes the pups father thus her mate , Bad luck is just helping her Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 am

Oh, whos' Luigi? Sounds cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:13 am

Oh , YoshKats rover , him and Tosca mated and Toscas pups are due soon , she was a bit mad at him but they are fine now ,. he has gone to another mob but promised to coem back !
they are such a sweet couple <3333
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 am

You can't forget Yoshkat's plot for Luigi and Karma though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 am

I know ....... ;(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

That's cute.. I love you Wish her luck<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Bad luck and Nala can be a Couple
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

I plan for Luigi to reunite with Karma in 6 RP days. I think Tosca's pups will be due before then so he'll return to see them then resume his search for Karma. I plan for them to have a litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks! Nala and Bad Luck should so be a couple. So should we make a plot for them?
So Luigi and Tosca aren't a couple?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...   MuckieMeerkat's Ideas... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MuckieMeerkat's Ideas...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next