Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressing an issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Addressing an issue Empty
PostSubject: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

I've noticed how large the reserved names list has become, and how many unused characters there are, and it's getting annoying. There are 161 reserved names on the list! Does anyone really need as many reserved names on there as some do? Sure people may say it's for the distant future or something, but it's the distant future. If the name isn't taken by the time you decide to make the character, go ahead. If not, choose a new name. I understand reserving a couple of names for use whenever, but this is getting ridiculous! I also noticed how some active members have characters they don't rp. It just uses up names that could be used for active characters, and adds to the population. I feel members should cut down on how many reserved names they have, and disperse characters they don't rp, or just don't make them altogether if you feel you won't want them anymore down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

ur right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm

I have to agree to a certain point. I know I have a lot of reserved names, some of which I may never use (I may rid of them later), but some of the names are for characters I will introduce for plots.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Again, it's okay to have 15 names or so for plot or something special, but I see persistently reoccuring usernames on the list, and I feel many of them are just to have them IF they choose to make a new character.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:30 pm

I am saving up names not for distant future, but for a plot I will eventually go public about.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:46 am

But why so many?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 am

Some are for upcoming litters and distant future, I will admit. Others are for if we do another contest for this year's second anniversary, I want to have names incase I win. xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 am

I do have a couple of reserved names, and I want to get rid of a couple of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing an issue   Addressing an issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addressing an issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: