Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im back for a While:) *Smiles*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Im back for a While:) *Smiles* Empty
PostSubject: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Im Back Smile But I have only a month or 2 Before i need to go back To the Hospitl Sad Im scared kind Of. ill be able now to Rp While im at the Hospitl Useing my IPod. Im Happy im back its Hard not to rp!
Btw I Though It would Be A month in The Hospil!

What Happened Well i was Gone and Plz Tell me what happened in The Mobs
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Welcome back! I hope eevrything is going well for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Its Going Fine. Im Just happy im Back With You Peoples Smile Im so happy Rping Is hard not to Do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome back Flower. We're all glad to have you join us again Very Happy We're all praying things go well for you! I know isn't it?XD RPing can be really addictingX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 pm

I know Smile Rio and Tosca Will be really Happy Im back Smile

What happened
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Comets: Predator scare, Elena and Bandit are about to mate, but no one knows and thinks something bad happened to them.

Willows: Nothing really.

Jumaa: Again, not much. A meerkat named John joined though. I'm not sure if you were there for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Thanx
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Oreos: Nothing much. The group is hanging around the burrow waiting to go foraging.

Zippers: Mitch was killed. Shakespeare and Peachy have started to become close to each other but then Dominic dashed their plans of having a relationship and chased him out of the group but he's persistant and keeps returning to try to snuggle with Peachy. Eventually he was chased off for good. Tosca, Shakespeare's brother, attacked Dominic as a way of defending her brother and risks getting evicted.

Phantoms: Petruccio, Ezio and the other male (Can't remember his name at the momentXD) were chased away because they weren't tough enough to be in the group. Blaze had met up with the 3 males and is becoming aquainted with them. Also Spirit Rider's character, Calypso, is still trying to track down the group.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Welcome back Flower. Good luck with everything.

I think Yoshkat just summed everything up. I actually didn't realise Mitch was killled, I thought he was rejected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome back! Smile I feel sorry for you by the way. Crying or Very sad

I kinda know what you're going through. My brother's Leukemia treatment has literally just finished. He had to go into hospital alot too, but he didn't mind so long as he got a McDonald's afterwards (lol). (He's 12 in case you're wondering)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 am

Glad to hear you're okay, Flower.
Hope you're brother is okay, Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back for a While:) *Smiles*   Im back for a While:) *Smiles* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back for a While:) *Smiles*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: