Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your preferences?

Go down 
5 posters

Which Date?
December Sixth
Your preferences? I_vote_lcap20%Your preferences? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
December Seventh
Your preferences? I_vote_lcap20%Your preferences? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
December Eighth
Your preferences? I_vote_lcap60%Your preferences? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:21 am

What would be your preference for the date of the next RP day. I just want to see what you guys think, so I know what date to make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

I guess it's really up to Dipsy, but I chose the 8th.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 am

It doesn't really matter to me. I'm ok with whatever date everyone else picks. The 8th would be fine though.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:56 am

Actually I get to make the new days from now on. Dipsy said I could. I wanted the seventh. Usually I'm one for big skips, but...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Anyday for me is fine, the next birth's aren't until 12th (Kumi) or 14th (Buckeye).
Back to top Go down

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm fine either way.
Back to top Go down

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 am

When is Tosca due ??
I voted sixth
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 am

17th January I think.
Back to top Go down

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 am

ok so i would rather the next RP day she gives birth
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 am

That wouldn't exactly be a good thing for Tosca. We can't skip all the way to the 17th. too much would have happened, and Linda's pups could no longer be killed. If she was to give birth on the next RP day it would be considered an abortion since she had not even carried them for a month. There would be no way of survival there. Like Yoshkat's told you before, you gotta be patient. I had a character mate back in March and they just had their pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:14 am

And I had been planning for Linda to have pups since the end of May. Everyone here who has had a character have pups has been patient and waited for them to be born.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 am

I'm cool with whatever date. Usually, I skip between 4-8 days, sometimes it's more though. Ages back, when the site had like, four members. We skipped about 3 months in the roleplay, to keep it moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your preferences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your preferences?   Your preferences? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your preferences?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: