Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my charcters, pweeze!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my charcters, pweeze! Empty
PostSubject: my charcters, pweeze!   my charcters, pweeze! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

yes. those are the charcters i use for EVERYTHING pretty much lol...
Name: Rio
Description: FUR: light tan(summer, spring) and dark tan (winter, fall) MARKS: black EARS NOSE AND "SHADES" black. Has Green eyes. also has a black-shaded muzzle.
Build: Small, fragilly built. Has soft bones and muscles. Fur is soft, but very thin, takes alot to keep warm. Very high motabolism, takes a bunch of food to keep her healthy.
Personality: Usually domineering unless she knows she can't win. Some mental problems, forgets alot. Sometimes doesn't know whats going on, confused.
Littermates: (older brother) Azarya

Name: Azarya
Description: FUR: dark tan(summer and spring) and medium brown (fall and winter). MARKS: black EARS NOSE AND "SHADES" black. Has brown eyes.
Build: Large, heavy boned, thickly muscled, medium/high motabolism. Powerful jaws and shap nails with tough paws.
Personality: Laid back, unless fights are going on. Not into the ladies (breeding purposes) and very protective of his sister, Rio.
Littermates: (younger sissy)Rio
Back to top Go down

my charcters, pweeze! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charcters, pweeze!   my charcters, pweeze! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Introduce them into the mob when your ready.
Back to top Go down

my charcters, pweeze!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: